I cut a section off, then cut into two.
Marked out both the holes, one 6.5mm for mounting to the chassis, and the other 10.5mm for the brake line. After some filing and corner rounding they were ready for a test mount.
I drill in to my nice newly finished paint, a 6.5mm hole drilled to mount the little brackets.
Test fit, the hard lines had to be fiddled with to get a good fit.
Both lines mocked up.
So after the mock up I bolted them in place tight using 6mm hex key bolts and nylon nuts, then I gave them a quick paint.
The plan is to work front to back and find and finish the little fab / chassis jobs that I my have missed. Once they are all done it will be onto the body.