Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BatBone V-tail Build

Well after a long wait I finally got the Batbone frame from I have not included a build post here as I posted one over on the Flitetest site.

Please follow this link to the build 

There are a couple of alterations that have been made after the first builds.

I have replaced the rear motors to be the same as the fronts, RcTimer 1000kv. I also increased the splay of the rear arms by changing out the nylon spacers with wooden ones as show below. One of the cool things on how I build the quad is the ability to change all angles easily.

I also decreased the angle of the motors from 40 degrees to 30 degrees. This better suited my flying capability and the yaw speed is more than enough.